Unleash potential with Still Waters
Still Waters focuses on working with individuals and offers many profound insights and practical teachings on effective and meaningful communication and coaching & mentoring. If you work in a leadership role you’ll benefit hugely from Still Waters, as it offers you countless opportunities to explore, stretch and strengthen your leadership capacities. Also, you’ll meet enthusiastic leaders from a variety of organisations, and interacting with like-minded people will greatly enhance your learning experience.
Still Waters enables you to:
- build and practice your one-on-one coaching & mentoring skills
- grow your own and others' potential through our Holistic Intelligence™ model
- expand awareness and become more present and mindful
- create effective communication and working relationships
- give and receive feedback to create a feedback culture
- foster resilience in a changeable, uncertain work environment
- improve proactive and strategic thinking and behaviour
You’ll develop your spirited leadership capacities through:
- reflective practices to increase self-awareness and emotional intelligence and inspire this in others
- exploring the effects of giving direction versus encouraging collaboration and autonomy
- understanding models and theories
- guiding, enabling, challenging, providing feedback, valuing and managing feelings
- preparing and managing sessions, setting goals and tasks, holding focus and time scales, evaluating
- observing: sensing and working with overt and covert clues
- integrating communication, coaching and mentoring into your daily practice while respecting business realities
In order to allow time for reflection, practice, development and integration, this programme runs over a period of 2 months. Peer coaching sessions draw on each others’ experiences and accelerate learning.
WHERE YOU'LL LEARN
An inspiring and tranquil setting
The venue is set in Anouk’s comfortable studio at Te Arai with sweeping views of the Mangawhai hinterland and the Pacific. Sessions will start at 9am and end at 3.30pm. We’ll provide refreshments and a healthy lunch by a great Mangawhai catering chef. After the day sessions you’re free to enjoy space for rest, play and integration on your own or with the other participants at Mangawhai’s pristine beaches, quiet forests or vibrant restaurants.
Once you’ve enrolled you receive a list of local B&B’s, cafes and restaurants + driving directions.
Need funding by your employer or HR Manager? Download the PDF which explains exactly why Still Waters can help you grow as a leader within your organisation.
We offer special discounts if you work in a health organisation or NGO. Please contact us for options and pricing.
Join us on our Still Waters programme in 2018
Wednesday 10 - Thursday 11 - Friday 12 October, 2018
Thursday 15 - Friday 16 November, 2018
Wednesday 10 - Thursday 11 - Friday 12 April, 2019
Thursday 16 - Friday 17 May, 2019
I’m less self-critical and much more confident
Different and energising
I’ve discovered a deep sense of purpose
Still Waters is the first programme in our highly successful 3 step journey
1: Still Waters
Grow your people potential and yourself through coaching & mentoring and expand self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
2: Moving Mountains
Foster your team's potential and create a feedback culture which nurtures everyone's talents and inspires your team to grow together.
3: New Frontiers
Take your own development to the highest level beyond what you thought possible and receive a certificate in professional coaching & mentoring.