Spirited Leadership brings you a series of programmes that intuitively and skillfully attend to the heart of leadership.
"The impact on us as an organisation has been profound and I am overwhelmed by the engagement and progress of the people who follow their programmes. The personal and professional growth in this group is phenomenal."
— Christine Barkley (General Manager HR at Rothbury Insurance)
These are our 3 highly valuable and inspirational
Smart and Soul programmes
Grow your people potential and yourself through coaching & mentoring and expand self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
Foster your team's potential and create a feedback culture which nurtures everyone's talents and inspires your team to grow together.
Take your own development to the highest level beyond what you thought possible and receive a certificate in professional coaching & mentoring.
Do you crave new challenges, new perspectives and new inspiration to recharge yourself – maybe even completely transform yourself?
Spirited Leadership has been inspiring New Zealand leading professionals since 1984. Our 'Leadership with Smart and Soul' approach embraces both academic knowledge and the principles of Holistic Intelligence™. Because we keep our feet firmly in the day-to-day we have a clear understanding of the demands and challenges that leaders face within their continually changing work environments.
Our philosophy revolves around the belief that you can develop spirited leadership by growing emotional intelligence as well as tapping into the wisdom of your heart. That’s why our approach goes far beyond offering the standard set of management tools. We help you in uncovering, exploring and expanding your inner most self and allowing authentic leadership to unfold within you.
Unlock your people’s potential by growing your self-awareness and unearthing your authentic leader within.
In the 30+ years of working as spirited leaders we have seen hundreds of professionals entering our doors dispirited and exhausted due to the pressure of high workloads, painful restructuring, performance management, risk aversion and short-term thinking. After attending our leadership programmes, 98% of participants leave feeling restored, resourced and inspired to create an organisational culture that is alive and nurtures everyone's talents.
← free download
Your programme leads
Leaders make leaders. We believe that the best way to becoming a spirited leader is for you to experience authentic listening and responding to people and situations. The spirited leadership teaching style is rooted in modelling what we believe in. In each of our programmes you'll see how we practice transparency, presence and focus. We model flexibility and work with what surfaces in any particular moment. You'll also see us offer clarity in order to help you make sense of our models and approaches, and you’ll notice how we create a safe, open environment for our participants to explore, experiment and expand.
Nicola Campbell is an executive coach and mentor. Since 1988 she has specialised in leadership development and transformation in the business and health communities. Together with her colleagues she has established a strong presence and expertise in putting together and facilitating Leadership Development Programmes that embed coaching cultures as the vehicle to achieve remarkable results.
Anouk Graav is one of the pioneers and leaders in uncovering human potential, building capacity and growing resilience in leadership. She has worked in this area for over 30 years and has developed many innovative and effective models of facilitation, coaching & mentoring and change management. Anouk has supported numerous organisations and individuals in achieving their goals.
What others say
The best investment in my life
Profound and life-changing
By far the most important course
I’m leading from a deeper sense of who I am
Profound impact on our organisation
You can inspire your team instead of managing them.
You can help your business' bottom line by enhancing the performance of your people.
You can move closer to your goals and achievements with enthusiasm and positive energy.
You can make your heart sing and your organisation soar.
Are you ready to take the first step on your new journey?
Get a 30 minute Clarity Consult for free.
Do you want to grow into a spirited leader and inspire your people to develop to their full potential, but you're not sure where to take it from here? We offer you a free 30-minute Skype consult to help you find out what step on your path to authentic leadership to take next.
As Spirited Leaders we believe that genuine inner change is achieved by exploring, challenging and feeding both the mind and the heart. Working with our Holistic Intelligence™ model naturally results in changing attitudes and highly effective positive thinking and behaviour.
If you are spirited in your leadership, your views shift dramatically:
- You can let go more and trust your people to work collaboratively with you and each other.
- You embrace wholeness and encourage your people to be truly themselves rather than playing a stifling workplace role.
- You can see your organisation as a living entity with its own energy, sense of direction and calling to manifest its purpose in the world.
As a spirited leader you inspire and encourage your people to create a soulful workplace where everyone’s talents are nurtured and their deepest aspirations are honoured.
Wherever you are in your leadership journey, we can help you choose from our 3 Smart & Soul programmes:
1. Still Waters: grow your people potential and yourself through coaching &
mentoring and expand self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
2. Moving Mountains: foster your team's potential and create a feedback culture that nurtures everyone's talents and inspires your team to grow together.
3. New Frontiers: take your own development to the highest level beyond what you thought possible and receive a certificate in professional coaching & mentoring
Our approach will offer you a range of learning methods:
- we introduce you to practical models and theories
- we engage you in role play and simulation, intensive coaching, pair and small group work, observation, analysis and peer feedback
- we challenge you to be aware of your thoughts, feelings and intuitions and what you can learn from them
- we encourage you to trust your own wisdom
- we invite you to observe our facilitation as an example to understand and explore the use and relevance of the models
- we adjust our teachings to the specific learning needs of the group
The number of participants is always limited so you can be sure that you’ll receive the highest level of participation and individual attention. Training days will alternate with periods of reflection to allow you time to deeply understand and integrate our teachings.
Participants tell us that our approach has helped them become…
- capable of taming the ego’s needs and impulses
- aware of the desire for power, success and praise
- more confident, trusting and inspirational
- able to tap into an inner measure of integrity when making decisions
- ready for the next leadership paradigm
What you WON'T find in our programmes:
- old school management teachings
- testosterone-driven exertions
- hollow power talk
- comfort zones
What you WILL find in our programmes:
- a holistic approach which taps into the qualities of both your mind and your soul
- challenging insights to explore (and let go of) rusty beliefs
- profound exercises to un-learn inefficient behaviour
- an inspiring environment allowing you to practise in a pressure-free way
Next Moving Mountains Programme
1 August 2018
The Spirited Leaders blog is where directors, business owners, CEO’s and People & Culture managers find inspiration and expert advice on authentic leadership. Our goal is to help you grow into a spirited leader and make healthy changes within the culture of your work environment.