Deepen your leadership style with Moving Mountains
Moving Mountains focuses on working with teams rather than individuals. This programme is particularly effective if you want to foster your team's potential and create a feedback culture which nurtures everyone's talents and inspires your team to grow together. The programme will challenge you to further develop your self-awareness, grow confidence, examine (and unlearn) your blind spots and expand your strengths.
Moving Mountains enables you to:
- develop your one-to-group leadership skills
- grow inspirational team cultures
- facilitate enjoyable and effective meetings
- take collaborative working relationships to a higher level
- enable and empower a team to achieve professional goals
- inspire others to engage and be successful
- understand and manage group dynamics and difficult group situations
You’ll deepen your authentic leadership style through:
- preparing and planning; structuring; challenging and raising awareness; valuing; and working with the energy of the group
- learning about effective facilitator-ship: presence, integrity, congruence, empathy and self-awareness
- reviewing meetings
- building skills and strategies for dealing with challenging group situations
- understanding models for using power and the effects on a team
- working with the group dynamics
- understanding limiting and encouraging effects on learning and working together
In order to allow time for reflection, practice, development and integration, this programme runs over a period of 2 months. Peer coaching sessions draw on each others’ experiences and accelerate learning.
WHERE YOU'LL LEARN
An inspiring and tranquil setting
The venue is set in Anouk’s comfortable studio at Te Arai with sweeping views of the Mangawhai hinterland and the Pacific. Sessions will start at 9am and end at 3.30pm. We’ll provide refreshments and a healthy lunch by a great Mangawhai catering chef. After the day sessions you’re free to enjoy space for rest, play and integration on your own or with the other participants at Mangawhai’s pristine beaches, quiet forests or vibrant restaurants.
Once you’ve enrolled you receive a list of local B&B’s, cafes and restaurants + driving directions. We also provide a list of local massage therapists and body workers who will have time set aside after each day session for participants wanting to book a treatment.
Need funding by your employer or HR Manager? Download the PDF which explains exactly why Moving Mountains can help you grow as a leader within your organisation.
We offer special discounts if you work in a health organisation or NGO. Please contact us for options and pricing.
Join our Moving Mountains programme in 2018
Wednesday 1 - Thursday 2 - Friday 3 August, 2018
Thursday 13 September - Friday 14 September, 2018
Early bird deadline closes on June 15
I’m a better leader now that I trust in my feelings
A significant professional and personal impact
A perfectly balanced programme
Moving Mountains is the second programme in our highly successful 3 step journey
1: Still Waters
Grow your people potential and yourself through coaching & mentoring and expand self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
2: Moving Mountains
Foster your team's potential and create a feedback culture which nurtures everyone's talents and inspires your team to grow together.
3: New Frontiers
Take your own development to the highest level beyond what you thought possible and receive a certificate in professional coaching & mentoring.